Friday, May 23, 2008

Q is for Quality and as it turns out Quantity too!

I got a good suggestion from Birdgirl to use Quality for my alphabet Q. So I chose some of my favorite recent photographs. Then I remembered all my African photographs that were my favorites too. So here are way too many from Africa followed by some from here and there too. They will all have to be clicked larger to see probably.








What do you see here?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Local swamp

Reflections in the Canadian Rockies

Casting for shrimp


Lake Moraine in the Canadian Rockies



Lantana blossom forming

Prize winning louts photo printed in SC Wildlife Magazine

Prothonotary warbler photo used on SC Audubon website

As I look at these I think of many more that I like too. So many photos, so little time! Email me if you want to know about any of these.
thanks