Saturday, June 7, 2008

V is for Videos

V is also for I'm Very sorry to have been missing for a week. I've been Very sad because of the untimely death of my best art friend and gallery partner for 14 years. She had been Very ill for a long time and I know it's best, but it's still Very hard.

So here is the post which I had planned for the day she died.

This is our Doberman Comet announcing to all the world that he is here and nobody better come in the yard without his permission. Be sure to turn up the sound for this one!

This is a male painted bunting enjoying his afternoon ablutions.

And this is a male ruby-throated hummingbird doing his best to attract a passing lady--all he needs is a raincoat!

I had a half dozen more videos planned, but I don't have the patience to load them. All that waiting and they are still so small you can hardly see them. Emailing them is better--let me know if you 'd like to see them that way. They are all reduced for sending.

bwkrucke@gmail.com

Thanks!